Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Tejarat Hub and its licensors.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Tejarat Hub.
Tejarat Hub has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Tejarat Hub shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
According to the Companies Act, 2017 (XIX of 2017) Memorandum of association of TEJARAT HUB (private) Limited
- The name of the Company is TEJARAT HUB (Private) limited
- The registered office of the Company is situated in Islamabad Capital Territory.
- Tejarat Hub is solely formed for education purposes and to carry on the business of online shopping of consumer goods, internet advertising, and marketing, creating virtual mails, stores, shops, shopping catalogs, provide e-commerce solutions in all or any one of the following modes i.e business-to-business (b2b), business-to-consumer (b2c), business-to-government (b2g), legally permissible under the Law and to deliver to same to its customer in and outside Pakistan ad to comply with the National e-commerce Policy including but not limited to Code of Conduct, Complaint handling procedure of Customers and guidelines issued thereunder from time to time.
- After purchasing something like Jewels, Tejarat will not be responsible for any misunderstanding.
- Confirmation of Gold or gems is booked by at least 75% total amount.
- As Tejarat does not compromise on quality so after purchasing Gems Jewels purity can’t be claimed.
- Any design of jewelry sets will not be changed or altered after finalizing by both parties.
- Tejarat Hub is solely formed for education purposes.
- The company does not take any responsibility for the capital of the client and will never be liable to pay any amount to the client.
- Company Tejarat Hub never launches any Multi-level marketing, Pyramid and Ponzi schemes, or other related activities or banking, Non-banking, Finance Company, or Insurance Business, Modaraba management company, Stock Brokerage Business, any lottery business.
- Tejarat Hub only educates people for trading. We never acquire any sort of payments from our clients hence we do not accept any claims whatsoever.
- The client’s capital is always at risk during trading and the client him/her self is solely responsible for their capital.
- Tejarat Hub will not be responsible for any misunderstanding between client and their brokerage and will never be involved in settling any sort of issue.
- In the case of account management, the client will be liable to pay the company’s share weekly. If not, the company can take every legal action against the client.
- Tejarat Hub will not be liable to repay anything to the client in case of loss.
- Tejarat Hub only educates people for trading.
- We never acquire any sort of payments from our clients hence we do not accept any claims whatsoever.
- Tejarat Hub will not be responsible for any misunderstanding between the client and their brokerage.
- Tejarat will never be involved in settling any sort of issue.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Last updated: October 7, 2021